Personal Logo

These are my first designs and ideas. I used my zodiac constellation and I also used eyes as well. I have drawn eyes as long as I can remember. I also enjoy 70's/80's music so I tried to incorporate that as well. 


This is the few I was left with after the class critique. I took out the zodiac and stuck to repeating lines and still kept the eye as well.


 These are my final logos. I really liked the ones on the right but I feel as though the eye is really true to me and I like the look of it. 



 These are my final logos recolored. I think I really enjoy the black and white, and then the bottom middle. I also like the blue and pink as well. I did not want to change the colors of the lines I wanted them to stay the color of the paper as well as have the illusion look. 

Comments

Popular Posts