Poster in Illustrator



For my poster I wanted to create something that was of Pop art style, while maintaining my message and love for the planet. I wanted to make a PSA kind of looking poster that could be anyones face, so that they could see recycling in their own eyes. I think if you personally make life style changes with a mindful purpose, reducing your carbon footprint is not impossible at all. For my design it took me a while to figure out how I wanted to render my image and change it to colors that still looked like a person and flowed with the green I wanted to incorporate. As stated previously, I love eyes and I choose a picture where my eyes popped. I really enjoy the Eyes Poster in the book Great Gatsby, so i drew inspiration from that(poster attached to post).  
I liked the mantra I added I felt that that language went with the theme of the poster message. Overall this one of my most favorite projects in this class so far and I think my poster could be hung in a public place for environmental awareness. 😊



This is my first draft to show comparison to how it was vs the finished product


Comments

  1. This came out incredible! Love how you balanced out everything so that your eye circles around the poster completely. I also like how you replaced your eyes with the recycling logo, but then brought your eyes back at the end!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts